MY FAVORITE CHICKEN CASSEROLES




These casseroles below are a collection of my favorite casseroles.  I like most of my casseroles, however, these stand out in my garden of lovely food memories.  Casseroles are the ultimate comfort food.  Also, a casserole will feed a number of people and since it is a one-dish meal, it usually helps make meal preparation quicker and easier for the cook.  Add a salad or one side and supper is served!  When I first embarked on cooking low-carb casseroles, I wondered how interesting I could make them as I always thought of casseroles as something made with starches like potato or pasta.  Turns out there are a myriad of ways to make casseroles without those starches.











































Low-Carbing Among Friends makes money through affiliate partner links; if you click on a link, we may earn a commission.  Also we may earn from qualifying purchases made on Amazon.com